Loading...

Description

We own nine villa Antojo's on the Mazarrón Country Club in Spain. The property 'Villa Antojo 2' does also belong to us. The reason why we have two ads for the same villa type is so we can make use of the calender. Otherwise, you may think that our accommodation is never rented. The opposite is true. This ad has the most updated calender. Villa Antojo is a five persons villa with three bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. Outside the villa you can relax on your private terrace with sunblind and private pool. The villa benefits from the country club where it is located. Country Club Mazarron provides all kind of facilities within walking distance such as free tennis courts, a large communal swimming pool and a cozy typical Spanish restaurant which serves delicious and affordable meals and tapas. For those who like to play golf, there are many golf courts in the surrounding of the villa.

 

Map

How to Reach :

Local Area Info :

Rates ( Euro )

Period Minimum Price Maximum Price
1 Week 280.00 280.00
From Date To Date Night Rate Week Rate Month Rate Min Stay Additional Person Other Fee

PAYMENT POLICY

Advance Payment

No

Additional Payment Info

We require a deposit of 20% payable within 14 days of correspondence by bank transfer. We require the remaining 80% payable due at least 14 days before arrival date by bank transfer or in cash directly upon arrival. Ask for our special offer when you book longer than two weeks outside the high season. 'Other fees' features endcleaning.

Availability

Amenities

  • Advantages:

    Bike(s)

  • Appliances:

    Washing machine

  • Attractions and relaxation:

    Museum

  • Guest facilities:

    T.V., DVD player, Wifi

  • House:

    Air Conditioning, Parking

  • Interior layout:

    Shower room

  • Leisure:

    Fishing, Horse riding, Tennis

  • Outside amenities:

    BBQ

  • Sleeps - bed(s):

    Twin bed(s)

Remarks

REVIEW

WRITE REVIEW

Write your review title (50 characters max) (50 characters max)

Rate your stay - Select Rate your star rating!



Date of Arrival



Write your review

Please note that in order to complete your review submisstion you may be asked to log in. What is traveler login?

;

From:

€ 280

per week

 

 (0 Reviews)
  • Sleeps 5
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 1
  • Property Type Villa
  • Property Website Click here